03 August 2008

Things I Learned This Weekend

1. Bests should never go 8 months without seeing each other.
2. High school parties are best experienced as 24 year olds who can make a drinking game out of the hilarious situation around them.
3. It's best to keep tabs on Molly.
4. I have the best parents ever and I'm really glad that now that their nest is empty, they get to focus on themselves for a change.
5. I officially prefer cats to dogs.
6. Given the right circumstances, I don't really hate St. Louis like I claim I do.
7. I'd be nothing with out my Best. Seriously. Nothing.


(It's only upon reading this after I posted that I questioned how many times I could use the word "best" in one blog...)

1 comment:

laura said...

i think its apparent that we were made for each other. i love you.