17 August 2008

destination: beautiful

It feels like fall outside this today. Or at least I got that "fall" feeling while I was sitting on my balcony, enjoying a cup of coffee and a sunny, crisp morning. Right behind that feeling came of wave of happiness. Sometimes it seems like everyone is fighting so hard to be happy and trying to convince themselves they're happy; and they even think they are. But sitting outside for those few minutes was when I really knew it. It was happiness and contentment. It was quick, flashed by me in a wave, but it was there. It made its presence known.

I feel like something has happened to me in the past few weeks. Everyday I wake up and feel like I've changed a little, like I've matured, grown into myself. I feel as though I've taken control of myself. Like I own myself, everything about myself. I've never really felt like this before in my life, this kind of maturity. There's this sense of confidence, self-assuredness, stability and strength.

I'm almost taken aback by it. I see a lot of beauty right now, a lot of good.

Wow.

Loves it.

No comments: