29 January 2008

a new start and a continuance

I don't want to say that I'm doing this because everyone else did it. I actually re-formatted this old girl, I believe, around the time my friends seemed to be doing the same (all from our respective geographic locations). I started to make a post and then I changed my mind. But I will, in fact, give credit where credit is due and say that seeing all of their blogs reappear gave me that last little push to actually try this one more time.

That being said... I don't know that I'm going to say anything just yet about starting this blog over again for a couple reasons: 1) I don't have a lot of interesting observations about life. It's requiring enough effort just to get through it unscathed. 2) There's a lot of things I keep private (almost to a fault). This makes it hard to find things to say in a public diary.

On the other hand, keeping things to myself hasn't exactly landed me in too many healthy positions. Maybe this could be a good outlet for me. Maybe that's a better way to look at it.

Here's the deal: it's 3:39 in the morning. I've been home from work for about 40 minutes now and I'm kind of getting tired. I don't really have the energy or desire to go deeper than this today.

No comments: